Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Operation Squeegee


By now everyone has probably already visited the Operation Squeegee area, but this is such a good cause I figured better to blog kind of late than never. Besides its not over until July 15th, so there is plenty of time to visit again and again and attend events.

Operations Squeegee is a benefit to help the ecosystem and all it's residents recover from the oil spill disaster. All funds collected go toward the National Wildlife Federation via Operation Squeegee.

The main area has a ton of cute items laid out for sale and for free. I found a lot of things I couldn't' live without and they were great prices or free and benefited this cause, so well worth any L I spent. Offerings for sale are of all varieties, with something for anyone I think including a lot of clothes, novelties, poses, skyboxes, etc.

My friend Cafi Rang first told me about Operation Squeegee, then I started to receive information, and I have dropped in several times to shop or see an event. Sunday the 4th I had some fun while Slim Warrior DJ'd some sets at Extreme Reality Headquarters. This was pretty funny as the pogo sticks, crazy carry balloons, duct tape and toilet paper, ban lines and cakes were just flying.

Getting Carried Away at an Event


Slim Warrior DJ

Operation Squeegee runs from July 1st through July 15, 2010. Here is a list of some of the freebies offered (per a note I received and some things I saw) and there is also the Eleventy Linden Hunt and events to attend.


Squeegee Leather Bangles - Sn@tch
Squeegee Oil Spil Tank - SySy's Designs
Operation Squeegee Tee Top - *Dreams*
Morning Glories in a jar (flowers) - Noctis
Ornate Wall Candle - Noctis
Sparkler of Joy - [Grimalkin]
Squeegee Rescue Bucket - `*~Zanzibar creationZ~*`
Squeegee Binoculars - `*~Zanzibar creationZ~*`
Operation Squeegee Duckie Shoulder Pet - Fire GOOD!!!


Check it out here: OperationSqueegeeHere.
Also be sure to check out the web site: Operationsqueegee.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment