Wednesday, February 2, 2011

83,466 Inventory and Climbing-"Confessions of a Second Life Hoarder"

Ok, my inventory peaked over 100,000 a few weeks ago, but for some odd reason it's back down to 83,466 at the moment. I call my inventory the abyss.. what goes in might not necessarily come back out or see the light of day again or even ever get unboxed, but I might NEED things later, so in they go. I mean who can pass up a good deal or sale? I'm not sure if missing inventory will resurface after a relog or if things are gone for good. Did I need the missing items if I don't even know what is missing? I know I didn't delete anything.. at least not that much. So friends tell me to clean up so my inventory rezzes faster and I don't have to stand nakie waiting for an outfit to rez. I don't take the time to do that..and I need to shop and hunt, and get all the freebies etc. My friend Kathy showed me this video by Veronicakenya. Three words... RINGS A BELL.





VeronicaKenya Youtube stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLK-_hWIfWc&feature=autofb or direct link here: VeronicaKenyaHere.

2 comments:

  1. Everyone has some wish for their body, whether it is toning up, losing weight, or having a plastic surgeon alter a feature that they don’t like. There are many procedures available today. You do need to choose your surgeon carefully, however, because like all medical procedures it is possible that you will have some complications after the procedure.Perhaps the most important thing that you can do is to look for a physician that is certified as a plastic surgeon. Learn more:

    plastic surgery advice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for the information and advice Dan, but I am fairly competent at adjusting my avatar body, as I do it multiple times daily. I am actually quite pleased with my skills in this area. Therefore, I most likely won't be seeking a plastic surgeon any time soon. But thanks anyway and for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete