Thursday, April 28, 2011

Club IX


Monday night April 25th was the one year anniversary party celebration of Club Nine's opening April 26th a year ago. Owner, Umberto Giano, celebrated along with a huge crowd. There were many high quality name brand free gifts and amazing drawing prizes throughout the night. Dj's Bren Betts and Azu Catteneo kept the tunes and crowd pumping. The gogo dancers lined the bar for some eye candy and the crowd was having a blast. Umberto is my Best of Second Life boss and I've known him ever since he and I were in a video by machinimist Lowe Runo (over a year ago) that was a huge success as a spin off from The Guild's "Do You Want to Date My Avatar" -previously blogged here: http://karasecondlife.blogspot.com/2010/08/guilds-new-videolowe-runo-machinima.html direct link here: LoweHere. Monday & Thursday nights are the big nights for this club so since it's Thursday today I figured I'd put up these pics I took at the celebration. Visit my Flickr (See sidebar link) if you want to see more of the crowd and party. The crowd/dancers are geared toward the gay community, but everyone is very welcomed and there is always a huge mix in the crowd that has a lot of fun. Also to read more and see some great pics my friend Soni blogged the party as well here: http://sonicityradio.blogspot.com/ or direct link here: SoniHere.


(Myself and Alla enjoying the party.)

No comments:

Post a Comment