Saturday, November 19, 2011

Explore Second Life-Visit New Role Play Sim VENEXIA

Visit here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Venexia/146/157/27 or direct link here: VENEXIAhere.

Venexia

I'm going to let my hair down and go exploring and dancing and kicking back in Second Life today. It's play time. IM me in-world if you want to play.

(Kora)
Venexia
(Baal)
My first quick explore of the day is in "VENEXIA" which is a gorgeous build. This is a role play sim and I took a 3 day visitor/observer tag, as it appears to be vampire themed (of which I am not one). Victorian dress apparently is the way to go and it looks like the sim is new and the rule giver wouldn't pass me the rules, but I agreed to them regardless as I'm a good girl and shouldn't do anything wrong by accident I suppose. The visitor tags are endless so if I want to visit more often but not join the groups it's allowed. Of course I took some photos. While there I actually ran into some people I know. I was given the information that the sim is owned by and built by Kora Zenovka and Baal Zobel who also built kingdom of Sand, Golgothica and Nemos (all also amazing builds). VENEXIA is only 13 days old yet draws a good number of people and I can't say I felt any lag. I briefly spoke with Kora and she said, " Baal Zobel and me own it. He builds, I do scripting." So there you have it... a new role play sim in an amazing build. Be fore-warned though it is vampire themed if that is not your thing. For photos I snapped friends or players with permission and I dressed myself Victorian red then as a bar wench for variety in the shots. Victorian music played in the background as I strolled through the latern and flagged lit alleyways I found bars, rented residences, a theater, beautiful waterway bridges, lounge areas, courtyards, etc and they were each of them very picturesque. There are also some very nice shops near the landing area where the rules, RP info and group info., observer OOC tags, etc. are located.
Venexia
Venexia
(Mark, Evie and Rodryck)
Venexia
Venexia
Venexia

No comments:

Post a Comment