Thursday, June 13, 2013

Glitterati Closing -Sale through June 30th

Visit here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kateyland/128/128/29

cher_004 by Kara 2
My friend Kathy Nikolaidis tp'd me in to this great bitter sweet sale that sadly is due to Gliteratti closing up. Kathy and Arwin Clarity and I posed on a pose for this pic (yes, I bought it) and since the whole store is huge and the sales are great, I'm going to have to do it in two visits, because I'm way tired and it's time for bed. Everything in the store is 50% or 100L whichever is less. There are a ton of poses and props on sale for great prices and once the store closes most of them will still be available on SL Marketplace.
Glitterati by Kara 2
(Kathy had to take this closing sign pic for me as everything in the store totally rezzed for me upon landing except this closing sale sing that never did... weird)

No comments:

Post a Comment