Monday, June 23, 2014

Visit The Green Mire for Some Great MadPea Fun!



Visit The Green Mire by MadPea here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Grantville/128/128/22
Visit their official http://madpea.blogspot.com/






The Green Mire
This is one of my most favorite MadPea games yet.  While finding the last er.. "object" (not wanting to give it all away here) I thought I might loose my mind and felt very permanoob and inadequate until I realized most the ppl around had not even figured out as much as I had in as much time.  So yes, it was not the instant gratification that I often desire of my SL, but it was probably that much more gratifying when I was finally successful in completion of the "game" or whatever you want to call what this is.  It's not a hunt, it's all on one sim, you do have to do some searching and figuring a few things out, but this one is way more up my alley.  It was mysterious and challenging, and a bit thrilling if using the sim windlights in ultra, and I just really liked it a lot.  I will give a few spoiler photos here but won't say any more ..... except go play, it's way fun.




The Green Mire

The Green Mire Madpea

The Green Mire

The Green Mire Madpea

green mire_002

The Green Mire

No comments:

Post a Comment