Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Collin Martin and Parker Static Dual Streaming Barton Hollow





Listen to these two dual stream... JUST WOW!   I got a very late night notice these two were going to dual stream at The Voodoo Lounge.  I was late in and my CPU was SO slow as I'd been running around on high graphics for too long.  Please just listen to the sound and try not to pay too much attention to the poor quality of this unplanned video.  My poor little laptop : ( .   OK, an amazing thing about this dual streaming is that Parker can't even hear Collin while they are singing.  She has to trust that Collin is singing with her and harmonizing well.... and that he does!  Nailed it!  Thanks Collin and Parker.  Catch them individually and together all over the grid.

No comments:

Post a Comment