Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Something Rotten! June 16 and 18-Back by Popular Demand!

Visit here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/0%200%20Acajou/128/128/22

Something Rotten
A Night of Musical Mayhem, Puns and Overall Silliness
Thursday, June 16th  and Saturday June 18th at 7:00 PM SLT
Save the date! The Starlite dancers will be taking he stage to perform "Something Rotten," a Broadway musical extravaganza.

"Let them take you to the Renaissance that never was, meet the William Shakespeare as you never imagined him, and prepare to be amazed, amused, and have your socks knocked off.
Seats will be limited, so do come early."

Ok, so this group has preformed this before and I missed it, but several friends told me this was a  very impressive show not to be missed and they've brought it back a couple of times so I think these two will be my last chances to finally see what everyone is raving about!  My good friend Isabelle Mavendorf is the choreographer so I know it will be as awesome as they are saying.  Join me for some fun!  And I hear they have more shows in the works I can look forward to also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment